Policy governing the processing of personal data and cookies policy
- Using the website www.wbwlegal.pl administrated by WBW Weremczuk Bobeł & Wspólnicy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Sp.j. in Poznań does not involve automatic collection of visitors’ data which would allow for direct identification, with the exception of information contained in the cookies files. We also do not take any additional action to determine users’ identity.
- Cookies are small files which constitute computer data – particularly text files – transmitted onto users’ device upon browsing our website. They are used to optimize browsing websites; those files, in particular, allow for the recognition of users’ device and proper display of a webpage, which is adjusted to users’ individual needs. Cookies may contain the name of the website from which they stem, time of their storage on the device and a unique number. These data, however, by no means allow us to establish users’ identity.
- We employ two fundamental types of cookies:
- Session cookies – which enable correct transmission of the website’s content onto users’ device; they include only those information that allow for identification of the current session;
- Regular Google Analytics’ cookies – which enable tracing the movement on our website and surveying the preferences of its users – more information https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=pL
- Service Operator informs that the limitations in employment of cookies may affect some functions available on this website.
- In case of making contact and providing us with information which constitute your personal data, we are obliged to inform you about this data processing in accordance with applicable law, which can be found below.
The information about personal data collector and the extend, manner and purpose of personal data processing
By exchanging online correspondence with email server in domain “wbwlegal.pl” you are submitting certain personal data for example name, surname, email address or telephone number. At that moment begins the processing of those data by the WBW Law Firm under the policy specified below.
According to the Article 14 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 r. (Dz. Urz. L 119/1, 4/05/2016, hereinafter referred to as „the Regulation”) I hereby inform, that the personal data controller of your data will be WBW WEREMCZUK BOBEŁ & WSPÓLNICY KANCELARIA RADCÓW PRAWNYCH SPÓŁKA JAWNA address ul. Kazimiery Iłłakowiczówny 8/2, 60-789 Poznań, KRS number 379156 (hereinafter referred to as “the Collector”). Contact with the Collector is provided via post on the address specified above or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Collector will be processing the following categories of your personal data: name, surname, contact details (email, telephone number, other data concerning other form of online contact), data of the entity you are working for, alongside with address and contact data of that entity. If the Collector shall receive other personal data from you, those data will also be processed on purpose listed below.
Your personal data will be utilized by the Collector only in purpose of:
- contact with you concerning the agreement concluded and its realization,
- fulfilling the duties of the Collector towards the state entities under the law and other relevant regulations,
- exercising of rights and obligations of the Collector resulting from agreements concluded with the Collector or the agreements between the Collector and the entity you work for,
- contact with you concerning the services provided for the clients of the Collector,
- maintaining and developing business operations of the Collector’s enterprise, including inner reporting, analysis and marketing activities.
The legal ground for processing of your personal data will be the necessity for fulfilling the duties of the Collector under the law, as well as legally justifies interest of the Collector, concerning the cooperation with the entity you work for and realization of the activities in relation with the Collector’s business activity.
Your personal data will be available to the persons working for the Collector under his supervision, and may be also available to the external entities providing accounting and human resources services, quality management services, management activities and legal services.
Your personal data will be processed by the Collector during: (i) the time period of cooperation between you and the Collector, or (ii) cooperation between the entity you work for and the Collector, or (iii) the time period use of data will be connected with providing services by the Collector for his clients. Your personal data will be also stored after the end of time periods listed above, for the time required by applicable laws and regulations and the time necessary for the Collector to protect or exercise his rights.
At any time you have the right to access the content of your personal data and their verification, correction, supplementation, removal and the right to restrict the extent of processing, their relocation, the right to object and the right to withdraw previously given consent for personal data processing. The withdrawal of the consent at any time does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on the consent valid at the time, and performed prior to withdrawal of this consent.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (The President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych) if you consider that the processing of your personal data in scope of this consent infringes the provisions of GDPR Regulation.